Welcome to the Tri-City United Curriculum and Instruction Site
Tri-City United Schools is dedicated to establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum for all its students, PreK-12. To establish and maintain these curricular expectations, each content area will be reviewed during a designated time period, where teams of dedicated teacher leaders will work together to complete a formal review of each content area. This work involves:
- studying trends and issues in the content area
- identifying best –practice instructional strategies
- conducting a needs assessment for the district
- creating the curriculum benchmarks aligned with the state standards that identify the content addressed at each grade level
- examining district assessments that address expected outcomes
- identifying resources/materials that best support teaching the skills students are expected to learn.