New Red Cross FREE online class offering!'
Until we can get in the water again, the Red Cross has developed a new, free, online course " Water Safety for Parents and Caregivers"
The Water Safety for Parents and Caregivers Online Course focuses on developing an awareness of the risks of drowning and how to minimize those risks, especially for young children. This online course teaches parents and caregivers about the concepts of the circle of drowning prevention, water competency and the chain of drowning survival. It also provides guidance for applying water safety to common environments and situations where children are most at risk for drowning.
TCU Pool Program Opportunities
- Lessons for infants through adults year round! Register Here!
- Half price and free swims offered several times during the year as noted in our catalogs.
- Private Lessons offered year round.
- Private Party pool rental year round. Information below.
- Water Polo - ongoing Wednesday nights during the school year.
- Many hours of open swim and exercise opportunities and special events.
Our pool and lobby are also great places to rent for a private party to celebrate birthdays and other family events. We can set up tables in the lobby for cake and gift opening.
Your fun--- our mess!! The pool is rented @ $50/hour with a two hour minimum. Time can be divided between the pool and lobby. With that you get two life guards covering a max. of 45 swimmers. Water basketball and volleyball are available along with noodles, kick boards and diving board. Showers and locker rooms available. Life jackets are allowed ONLY if an adult is in the pool with the swimmer at all times, the life jacket fits properly and is Coast Guard approved. Please call the Community Ed office 507-364-8110 for arrangements at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
All pool activities information can be found in our brochure and online.