Our pool door buzzer system operates the courtyard pool door. The courtyard door is open from 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after an event starting time. During pool hours only, please buzz in for entry to the pool.
Pool phone 507-364-5297 during pool hours
Tri-City United Schools offers an Olympic size heated, indoor pool in our Montgomery Middle School building at 101 2nd St. N.E. right in Montgomery. We have many exciting opportunities so dive on in!
- Lessons for infants through adults year round! Register Here!
- Half price and free swims offered several times during the year as noted in our catalogs.
- Private Lessons offered year round.
- Private Party pool rental year round. Information below.
- Water Polo - ongoing Wednesday nights during the school year.
- Many hours of open swim and exercise opportunities and special events.
Our pool and lobby are also great places to rent for a private party to celebrate birthdays and other family events. We can set up tables in the lobby for cake and gift opening.
Your fun--- our mess!! The pool is rented @ $50/hour with a two hour minimum. Time can be divided between the pool and lobby. With that you get two life guards covering a max. of 45 swimmers. Water basketball and volleyball are available along with noodles, kick boards and diving board. Showers and locker rooms available. Life jackets are allowed ONLY if an adult is in the pool with the swimmer at all times, the life jacket fits properly and is Coast Guard approved. Please call the Community Ed office 507-364-8110 for arrangements at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
All pool activities information can be found in our brochure and online.