ATTENDANCE: Please make sure to notify your child's teacher and the school office at 507.744.3900 if your child is not attending school. This is the same process during a normal school year and all absence times during a normal school day should be reported. Thank you!
TCU Counseling/Social Work Website and Contact Information
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns! The best way to get in contact with your counselor or social worker is via email or phone. We are also able to schedule Google Meet video calls if you prefer. Please visit our district counseling and social work website to find our contact information, links to our Counselor/Social Work Request Forms, and resources for both parents and students. This website has information on community and educational resources, mental health support, COVID-19, cyberbullying, and student resources by grade level. You can access this website by going to the following link: https://sites.google.com/tcu2905.us/tcu. There is also a link to this website on the TCU district webpage.
Tri-City United will be offering free meals and snack packs for area youth ages 1-18.
With the extension of the Free Meals Program, all students will receive free meals:
Register here for meal pick up.
Reminders and Important information
- The pre-order window for all curbside meals will close at 6:00 pm on Thursday for the following week.
- Meal Pick-Up
- Monday: 3 days of breakfast/lunch/snack pack
- Wednesday: 4 days of breakfast/lunch/snack pack
- Weekend Meals: 2 days of breakfast/lunch/snack pack (Great option for students returning to school)
- Curbside meal/snack pack pick up location and time
- Pick-up is 8:45 am - 9:15 am
- Available at all TCU School buildings
- TCU Le Center School 150 W Tyrone St (Door #2 South entrance curb)
- TCU Montgomery School 101 2nd Street NE (Door #1 West entrance curb)
- TCU Lonsdale School 1000 Idaho Ave (Door #1 East entrance curb) Pick-up is 9:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m. ***the pick up time has been updated**
- TCU High School 700 4th St NW (Main Door #1)
- Meals will NOT be available if the school is closed due to weather
Monday: #1: Popcorn Chicken, Dinner Roll #2: Yogurt Pak w/Bagel SIDES: Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Fruit, Milk
Tuesday: #1: Cook's Choice #2: Yogurt Pak w/Bagel SIDES: Cook's Choice of Veggies, Fruit, Milk
Wednesday: #1: Cook's Choice #2: Yogurt Pak w/Bagel SIDES: Cook's Choice of Veggies, Fruit, Milk
Thursday: #1: Turkey Deli Sandwich #2: Yogurt Pak w/Bagel SIDES: Baked Chips, Fruit, Baby Carrots, Mini Rice Krispie Treat, Milk
Friday: SUMMER VACATION BEGINS!