Tri-City United Health Services
Health Services Mission
The mission of Tri-City United Schools' Health Services is to support student learning by promoting health and safety and to minimize and manage students' health-related barriers to learning.
Tri-City United Health Services provides:
- First aid and episodic care for students who become ill or injured during the school day until they are able to return to class or be placed under their parent's or emergency contact's care.
- Administration of medication or treatments under the direction of the school nurse.
- Health screenings as recommended by the MN department of health.
- School health record maintenance,
- Nursing consultation to administration and educators within the district.
|Rhea McGrath, Health Aide
|Theresa Rynda LPN
|Candi Theis, Health Aide
||Le Center PK-8
|Amanda Sladek RN, Licensed School Nurse