Welcome back Titans! My name is Ms. Fournier and I am one of the school counselors at TCU Montgomery K-8.
My job as a school counselor is to empower all students to achieve success. I provide support and resources to help students navigate challenges, whether they are academic, personal/social, or career related. I hope to make sure this school is a place where all students feel comfortable and safe, so they can do their best work.
- I've been a Titan since January 2017.
- I was born and raised on the East Coast, in Connecticut. But, I've lived in Minnesota for four years now.
- In May of 2016, I graduated from my Master’s program at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities and became a licensed school counselor.
- I love to travel and experience new communities and landscapes. This summer I went to Northern California and got to see the Redwoods. I am hoping to make it to all 50 states in my lifetime!
- In my free time I love to read, cheer for the Red Sox, cross stitch, and spend time with my friends and family.
If you have any questions or would like to meet me, you can contact me by phone (507-364-8165) or email (email@example.com) or stop by my office (Room 103, across the hall from the nurse's office).
On Blended Learning Days I can be reached via email or Google Voice # (507) 519-0388. Please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.