|You may register your child/children by accessing the enrollment forms listed below. You may also request an enrollment packet by phone, email, or in person at the District Office at TCU Montgomery. See below for address and contact information.
(Note: To complete & submit these forms electronically, first download and save the file.)
- New Family Enrollment Form
- This step completes enrollment.
- You will receive an email to complete student registration. Please follow the instructions provided in the email. Student registration is also an annual process and steps will be communicated in August for each upcoming school year.
- This step also creates your account in the JMC family portal. Your username and a temporary password will be emailed to you. JMC is a software platform that strengthens the connection between home and school by offering families a 360-degree view of their student, from academic progress, bussing information, lunch payments, and more.
- Minnesota Language Survey / Encuesta de Idiomas de Minnesota
- Bus Registration Form (en Espanol)
- Free or Reduced Meal Application (en Espanol)
- This application can now be completed online in the JMC family portal!
- Navigate to the Meals Application link on the left-side menu in the JMC family portal.
- FRP applications impact funding for all students. TCU asks all families to complete an application.
- Open Enrollment Form (only required if applicable)
- Additional forms will be provided by your student's building office
- Please also provide:
- Immunization records (submit from medical records or complete an Immunization Form)
- Proof of age and name of the student (e.g. birth certificate or passport); Only required for Kindergarten
Helpful information for families:
TCU enrollment contact information:
|Email Forms To:
||Call Brenda at 507.364.8100
||507.364.8103 Attn: Brenda
Mail Forms To:
|Tri-City United Schools
Attn: Brenda Rosier
101 2nd Street NE
Montgomery, MN 56069